Buying and Selling Your Home
The Conveyancing team at MKB Law has an excellent reputation for the delivery of conveyancing services. Our team acts for people in all stages of property ownership including first-time buyers.
House Purchase – areas of focus:
- Liaising with stakeholders such as estate agents, sellers’ solicitors, surveyors, lenders and mortgage advisors
- Reviewing title deeds, searches, property certificates and replies to Pre-Contract Enquiries
- Advising on funding arrangements
- Arranging legal completion
House Sale – areas of focus:
- Obtaining title deeds from lender and Land Registry
- Preparing contracts
- Requisitioning the relevant property certificates and searches
- Taking instructions in relation to Replies to Pre-Contract Enquiries and fixtures/fittings list
MKB Law is on the conveyancing panel for the vast majority of lenders. Our team will assist throughout the process and once all documentation is in place, we will draw down the new mortgage and repay the existing one.
We have an open and transparent fee arrangement based on your sale or purchase price. Our current scale fees are set here (fees are exclusive of any outlay connected to the sale and purchase. Fees inclusive of VAT).
Reviews and Feedback:
“Outstanding service. All paperwork (except signing the final contract) was completed online so it was really convenient. Regular updates gave us a clear understanding of progress and resulted in completion much quicker than expected.”
Client, Jason Murphy
“They walked us through the entire process, explaining everything clearly and articulately, and provided regular and substantive updates throughout.”
Client, Adam Carr
“From the word go, they were professional, clear, and focused. They dealt swiftly and efficiently with any complications that arose, and gave brilliant support and advice.”
Client, Ruth McDonald