The Corporate and Commercial team at MKB Law provides strategic advice designed to maximise the value of and protect your IP assets. We can help you manage your portfolios in the most efficient way from the creation of your intellectual property, to commercialising it, and resolving any disputes arising from it.
We assist in registering, licensing, maintaining and enforcing your business’ IP rights and commercially sensitive information such as brand names and logos, photographs, writings and artwork. Upon entering into commercial contracts such as licensing, franchise, influencer agreements and commercial terms and conditions, we seek to ensure that our clients have maximum protection of their IP rights and assets as well as helping to ensure that you do not infringe on the rights of others.
Areas of Focus:
- In-depth advice on the registrability of a mark and risks associated with infringing third party rights
- Trademark registration and monitoring in the UK and Europe
- Trademark and Copyright licensing
- Cease and desist letters where necessary
- In case of dispute, advise on breach of contract, torts, reputation management, mediation
Reviews and Feedback:
“A results driven team that puts the clients needs and appropriate outcomes before all else.”
legal 500, UK Guide
“It’s all about their level of commerciality and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of both sides.”
Legal 500, UK Guide